Saturday, October 4, 2014

Namedroppers consignment haul!

Today I went to one of my most favorite stores, one that I haven't been to in over five years. My mother and I used to go to Namedroppers all the time before she passed away and honestly, it was a bit hard to be in there. After all, that is the store that most of my birthday presents from her came from and whenever we had a girls day, that was our go-to store. It hasn't changed much at all, just my circumstance has but it is still a wonderful place to get designer clothes and accessories at such a cheap price. Today I spent less than 40$ on name brand items and I couldn't have left happier. 


Steve Madden studded ballet flats were only 9.95$. 


This darling and unique Free People shirt was only 10.99$


My obsession with this perfect sweater was over the top when I realized how long it was and how cheap. Neiman Marcus for only 9.95$


I hope you all enjoyed this post! I love you and all! Let me know how you are doing in the comments below! xoxo 
- Lizzie

21 comments:

  1. I love all your posts! I wish you posted more frequent. :)

    Love from cookingwithkatieandkierra.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! I love your page. I promise I will post more now! my blog was hacked but I have it back now! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your blog is wonderful! Those shoes are drop dead lovely!

    Kisses from New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style so much. Perfection. :)

    Love Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing darling!
    I wish you an amazing week!

    There's a new post online, I'm waiting for your opinion!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM I'm waiting for you.


    ( BUZZOOLE is serching for new bloggers,try it!)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful girl! You're the sweetest<3

      Delete
  5. Amazing dear!


    I'm waiting for you
    BABYWHATSUP.COM



    ( BUZZOOLE is serching for new bloggers,try it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh LEO LOVE! ;-)


    xxx
    www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love it dear!

    There's a new post online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    ( BUZZOOLE is serching for new bloggers,try it!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute little haul. Love the ballet flats, they're so pretty! x

    I've got a giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great purchases! I'm glad that you could have a positive experience with the store again after your mother's passing.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica, I really appreciate that! You are so kind<3 xoxo

      Delete
  10. Love your style!

    There's a new post online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    ( BUZZOOLE is serching for new bloggers,try it!)
    Love your style!

    There's a new post online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    ( BUZZOOLE is serching for new bloggers,try it!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    There's a new post online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete