Sunday, March 29, 2015

Back open for business!

Hello Friends!

I know it has been a really long time since I have made a blog post. I will explain, but first, I'm just incredibly happy to be writing again and talking to all of the wonderful people who help make my blogging experience fantastic. I don't know how many of you have stuck around but I'm grateful if you have. I will be much more consistant in posting and I promise you some heartfelt, fun, blog posts.

Back some time ago, when you probably noticed I stopped posting, my blog had been hacked. It put a virus onto my website which also happened to destroy my laptop. I believe it has been cleared now because all of the obvious signs have disappeared and my password and security has been changed as well.

Sorry all that it took so long to get back! I've missed the lovely blogging community tremendously and hope everyone is doing fantastic. <3

Love,

Lizzie

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy your posting again Lizzie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging world! xoxo

    sarahlovesart.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah! It's good to be back! <3

      Delete
  4. The blogging world is glad to have you back! xoxo

    taylortimeten.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tay! Feeling the love! xoxo

      Delete