6.8.14

Five online stores that you'll wish you'd found sooner.


I have an addiction. Online shopping. It wouldn't be such a problem if I actually had money to spend shopping online, but I don't. Therefore, it is a problemo.

However, there are online stores where you can buy nice clothes for decent prices, so when you do have the urge to get your credit card out, it won't completely break the bank. (I mean if it's a continuous problem then you will "go broke saving money", which is about where I am right now. But it's not impossible to be a smart online shopper... unless you work at Starbucks like me... anyways...)

Swell

Swell has recently become one of my favorite online stores. I used to surf a lot and live closer to the West Coast and as of late, those memories have only been taunting me with a big massive city and no ocean for miles. So, as a result, I've been stuck on my old "surf fashion" and this store is a HUGE help.
Not only do they have ridiculously great sales almost every single day, but it is all nice brands like Ripcurl, Roxy, Sanuk, Dakine, Oakley, Hurley, Ugg, and RVCA. If dressing like a surfer is something you fantasize about, then Swell is the place for you.


Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal is a great place to shop if you want a more diverse arrangement of brands and clothing styles.  Honestly, a good portion of their stuff I wouldn't even look twice at, but the stuff that I do find and like from Nasty Gal, I don't just "like". I LOVE. They don't sell as many brands but some of my favorite from the site are, One Teaspoon, Vans, Converse, Motel, and Cheap Monday.

ASOS

This. Is. The. Place. ASOS is seriously incredible. Not only do they ship free to the US, (They are UK based), but they have very reasonable pricing. You can purchase nearly any sort of garment you want from ASOS and they have a broad range of styles, prices, brands, and pretty much everything. Brands include (but are certainly not limited to) Gucci, Lacoste, Dolce & Gabbana, Junkfood, and Quiksilver.

Rent The Runway

Every girl's dream in one website. When I found this website, I went nuts. It isn't exactly online shopping, more like online renting, but if you have prom coming up or a wedding or some event that you want to look fancy for, then this is where you should look. You can rent designer dresses for cheap. Seriously. I saw the labels and started fangirling because I'm a poor barista who is obsessed with fashion and nice clothes. The next big event I have, I will use this website because the Vera Wang dress that Mischa Barton was just wearing, you can rent for 40$. Vera Wang isn't even close to the only brand either. Versace, Oscar De La Renta, Kate Spade, D&G, and DKNY are there too, just to name a few more.

Choies

Choies is a great place to go if you are looking for that very unique but somehow extremely fashionable french-fry sweatshirt, or something flashy and iconic. Their sweatshirts are my favorites, they are so interesting and stylish. Not items you see everyday and not to mention, super affordable, and even better, FREE shipping to the US!

I hope you liked my list of online stores! Comment below and let me know some of your favorites! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great post- I could spend hours browsing ASOS!:)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ahh I know, their clothes are perfect! Xoxo (:

      Delete