2.8.14

Summer lookbook part I

Much to my amusement, I recently stumbled upon my old Polyvore account. For those of you who don't know what that is... Polyvore is basically my favorite waste of time (though, the time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time 😉). Fashion has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. I believe I am the only person who took Fashion Merchandising twice in the same school year. Ha. Anyways, Polyvore is a website where you can go and create outfits called "Sets" and make an online collage. (Check it out!) I have a ton of "sets" that are just sitting there on my old page, rotting away, so I decided to post my favorites on my blog. I know I've already posted twice today but I just love it so much! Bear with me.

The outfit I'm posting now is one that I can be caught wearing quite frequently in the summertime! Though I don't own those exact items, it's the style that I go for.


Sweater: 455$, THEOUTNET.COM. Romper: 27$, Quiksilver. Shoes: Toms, 58$, TOMS.COM. Necklaces: 50$, 1928.COM 


No comments:

Post a Comment