2.8.14

The finest consigner

Who doesn't love Gucci, Chanel, Louis V, or Prada? But the better question is, who can afford them? NOT ME! While Starbucks is a decent job, it does not pay for the luxurious life I sometimes dream of having... However, that's when consignment stores come in handy.

Con•sign•ment

/noun/

  1. a store that sells secondhand items (typically clothing and accessories) on behalf of the original owner, who receives a percentage of the selling price

Source- www.google.com

English: you take your nice clothes/accessories in, they give you money for them and sell the items at a discount.

I'm not completely sure where all my blog traffic is coming from (country-wise) but I know it varies. For west coast USA, here is a short list of some of my favorite places to shop, where the once hefty price tag, is no longer.

- The Finer Consigner

- Name Droppers

- Uptown Cheapskate

- Plato's Closet

- Cassandra's Closet

- Coyote Exchange

Those are just some of my favorite around where I live, but consignment stores exist all over the world.

Below are some of my favorite (authentic purchases) in the bag/wallet department.






No comments:

Post a Comment